SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whitecrow
Style_council
whitecrow

Hey girls, we obvi love online shopping! but how much?
Do you prefer online shopping over going to stores and try things on?

posted over 8 years ago
xokeishaxo
Style_council
xokeishaxo

I used to love going to stores and trying things on but with my living so far from decent shopping I’ve come to love online shopping. Many companies are improving their customer service and terms which wins me over even more.

Plus I like that with online shopping I can kind of do things when I have time. I can’t walk into Forever 21 at 1 am and browse. I can’t go into Aldo at 10 pm and try shoes on…I can’t even get to UK stores lol.

posted over 8 years ago

lilylee2525
New_user lilylee2525 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When lilylee2525 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
lilylee2525

I like to shop at the store. Especially neighborhood boutique where you can chat with the owner or sales people. Touch the products and try them on. It is fun. But shop online I can find more things I would not find locally and sometimes with great price. I do shop online more and more. But I had bad experience. Order something never arrived, checked with them they said sent but could not locate the shipment. I did get refund at the end and I still wanted those things but them they said some of them were out of stock—I wonder they did not have them in stock so they did not even send them or they were just lost on the way to me.

posted over 8 years ago

OnTheGanges
Style_council
OnTheGanges

I prefer both. I like going out and shopping for things in person, for the security that things will fit, plus I won’t have to pay for shipping. However, I do love shopping online since there are so many things out there that I can’t find at my local mall.

posted over 8 years ago

styleanthropy
Style_council
styleanthropy

I love trying on items but at the same time enjoy the convenience of shopping online. So I guess I would have to say I love both! :) Plus, OnTheGanges is right, there are things you can’t find in your local mall and it would be easier to buy it online especially if there’s free shipping :)

posted over 8 years ago

jesuisFrida
Style_council
jesuisFrida

i prefer both of the 2 ways!!

posted over 8 years ago

CandyflossCurls
New_user CandyflossCurls is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When CandyflossCurls reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
CandyflossCurls

I find online shopping is great for availability of a garment you want to purchase but I find it all a hassle the thought of it arriving and not fitting and then having to send it back so I prefer shopping in store for the convenience and hassle-free experience. x

posted over 8 years ago

coloursandcarousels
Style_council
coloursandca...

I like browsing online, but I tend to go into the shop to actually buy the product, apart from shops like Forever 21 because there aren’t any near me :(

posted over 8 years ago

zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

I work as an advisor for an online shop. We are entitled to 35% discount but I just can’t be bothered. I like wandering in shops, touching the fabrics, trying on different things and seeing if they look good on me (everything look good on supermodels). I don’t want to wait 3 days for delivery, and worry about returns in case things don’t satisfy me.

posted over 8 years ago

miyukisarah
Style_council
miyukisarah

I definitely like going to shops better. I don’t like to get fabrics that aren’t comfortable, and everything always fits differently. I like to know things look good on me before spending my money on them.

posted over 8 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

i think it’s easier to shop online.

posted over 8 years ago

tiennguyen
Style_council
tiennguyen

both. for items that are popular and you know your size its easier to go online and purchase it rather than go to the store and find out but sometimes its better to go to the store and try clothes on because something that looks cute as a display may not look cute on you!

posted over 8 years ago

feekaane
Style_council
feekaane

I loveeeeee online shopping because I don’t need to get ready (hair, makeup) and go out to the mall! I can do it in my room while I’m wearing my pj’s ! :)

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password