SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Necca
Style_council
Necca

I ordered A Class, their new album, a day ago and I’m so excited! It comes with a poster of the girls in their Good-bye Baby outfits. Speaking of which, they have some amazing video outfits. The outfits in their video for Bad Girl, Good Girl were all put together from American Apparel clothing. I think they are so talented and I can’t wait for their next video!

posted about 8 years ago
PositivelyPinup
Style_council
PositivelyPinup

LOVE miss A, although my fav ever song from them is Breath but goodbye baby goodbye is a very close 2nd :). I’m not quite sure about some of the fashion in kpop videos, some artists are trying to be individual and bold their neglectical visual aesthetics :/ <3

posted about 8 years ago

leahl11
Style_council
leahl11

Love Alone is such a good song!!

posted about 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

I’m not sure what you mean in that last sentence PositivelyPinup! Haha

Love Alone is going to be a really good follow up single to Good-bye Baby!

posted about 8 years ago

PositivelyPinup
Style_council
PositivelyPinup

*they neglect visual aesthetics XD
sorry :)

i feel that sometimes they dont were things that flatter their image/ shape just because its different and may get a bit of attention XD

posted about 8 years ago

saladtong
Style_council
saladtong

Miss A is so cool :) I really like their outfits for the Goodbye Baby mv! Reading this thread just got the song stuck in my head now.

posted about 8 years ago

thejetblonde
Style_council
thejetblonde

I absolutely LOVE Miss A, and K-Pop in general. I have to agree with PositivelyPinup though – Breathe is my absolute favorite!

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password