Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
michelle2119
Style_council
michelle2119

Does anyone ever have the feeling like they want to dress up really crazy like in a beautiful way, like lady gaga does? I feel like thats how she felt but she couldn’t do it before because she didn’t want to riddiculed but now that she is a celebrity its almost like she has to and that people will just accept it?
It looks like a lot of fun but only if the person was like really good looking and still had a good sense of style.
So how many of you guys want to dress up crazy

posted about 8 years ago
Krystaalll2
Style_council
Krystaalll2

I would do it, people always judge my style anyway.

posted about 8 years ago

Shoofi
New_user Shoofi is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Shoofi reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Shoofi

Lady Gaga is one of my style icons. I absolutely love it. I tend to dress up pretty strangely sometimes and a lot of people tell me I channel Gaga. I take that as a compliment of course ;) (believe me, some of them don’t mean it as a compliment!!)

posted almost 8 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I wish i could do that (if i had a wardrobe like hers i would totally do it) people always give me bad looks anyway haha.

frictioninyourjeans
Style_council
frictioninyo...

I would do it. I think most people on here get odd looks from people to begin with. Shame on the fashion impaired.

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I don’t know about crazy like gaga, but there are definitely outfits in my closet I’ve wanted to wear out but never do. like, one of my plain yellow scarfs makes a really cute obi belt and is perfect with one of my cardigans, but I feel like that’s just kind of weird to wear out..

New_user 259762 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When 259762 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!

Ahh I just say go for it lol.

I mean some people that don’t appreciate it find that it’s really quite a fickle thing this stuff but in a sense since I did some web development work for a group of people much like this site, have to say its a big eye opener.

I have to say that she is actually a really nice person but I just don’t think she’s that attractive to be fair, but personality wise she is very interesting too.

The people that usually hate the more out there is because they’ve usually found another way to be creative, I myself would never do that kind of stuff because I am creative in a completely different sense, software and general IT systems development, nothing excites me more than putting the finishing touches to a big IT project.

In a summary creativity is in quite a huge array of senses, it’s just finding something you enjoy or at least appreciate.

katherinep
Style_council
katherinep

I don’t really pull my inspiration from Lady Gaga, but I do enjoy looking a little “off” in a stylish way. I’ve got purple hair and I often wear bold pieces, I appreciate standing out in a crowd. :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password