Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ashedleaved
Style_council
ashedleaved

I love this show!! was wondering if anyone watches too? the second season has jus started few weeks bac on bbc america but i kinda miss the old characters from the first season.

posted about 10 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think you mean the third season cause the second season had the same characters as the first.
I prefer it with the new cast personally. I liked the first 2 seasons but the newest season just appealed to me more. I think the fact that the characters are more diverse and that there was more conflict between everyone made it more interesting to me.

archana
Style_council
archana

YES! I do watch it! I have to wait until the episodes go online however. I find it overall very unrealistic (to the extreme) but I can totally symphathize with some characters. CASSIE + SID forever :) so it’s fashion related: cassie has a great sense of fashion! and she is so lovely. I love all of them actually, but Tony totally dominated the second season which got REALLY boring and way too serious for me. The Chris episode made me cry! I hate Jal though… and the Chris and Angie thing was so unrealistic. grrr. especially that episode where all the kids randomly go to Russia… seriously.. something’s wrong with that school and the principle. AND THE TEACHERS. like when Tony I believe walks in on his teacher naked… and the teacher just stands there.. wth.

of course I love maxxie :) SKETCH IS SUPER CREEPY. and anwar is in my heart too! and I haven’t finished the third season mainly because I found it boring.. but this cast is great as well. I like the twins and naomi and the guy, fred I think? the one with the sister that tries to be famous/dances or something. I HATE HIS FRIEND. the one that runs against naomi for president. ughhh. alright… that’s all I remember from the show. OH wait (lol), I thought pandora was super annoying, but I liked her romance with the guy from africa. my heart broke when his mom came to visit him and saw him with pandora ): so sad.

AND IN CONCLUSION to this novel:
I LOVE EFFY! I’VE LOVED HER FROM THE BEGINNING when she didn’t talk to when she screamed after tony’s accident to having her own episode and wild double life. I LOVE EFFY. so much. her character’s so complex (and so is chris’)… she’s just perfect :)

HoneyBunny
Style_icon
HoneyBunny

Oh I love Skins. I love the first 2 series best<3 Cassie is my favourite character;D

ashedleaved
Style_council
ashedleaved

yea i love cassie! this season im loving effy bur cooks realli bugs me with his attitude but the season wud be nothing without him though lol

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I love Cook I think he’s great. I like that he’s quite easy to relate to in the sense that it’s likely you’ll always find someone like him wherever you go (though maybe a slightly toned down version). Though he can be a total asshole it wouldn’t be right without him cause in a weird way it’s him who keeps the group together. Plus Freddie would be even boring than he is now without Cook.

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I love Cook, he’s my favorite character and i like more the second generation than the first one…

posted over 9 years ago

imsilly
Style_council
imsilly

Skins is basically desperate housewives for the prepubescent instead of the post postmenopausal.

One thing I don’t want to watch is angsty overpampered west country yokels as imagined by ex-T4 presenters.

I’m glad when I was growing up we had Larry Clark pumping out teenage vileness.

posted over 9 years ago

Style_council

love it – guilty pleasure. Its trashy-ness and drama makes it appealing.

Apparently they are making an American version, which sounds like a terrible idea. US remakes of British shows are rarely as good as the original.

posted over 9 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I ? SKINS

posted over 9 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

only saw the last episode of last season. not bad

posted over 9 years ago

goodgirlswearbangs
Style_council
goodgirlswea...

i loveee skins!!! in the first 2 seasons my favorite was cassie and i loooved chris!! he shouldn’t have died!! and the 2nd generation it’s really cool too a lot more drama going on.. and i love effys style, she’s sooo pretty! i think i have a thing for bad boys so i liked her more with cook than with freddy.
and the skins parties… that’s a whole new post hahaha

posted over 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

there’s gonna be a Skins movie with both generations and the new generation :D

posted over 9 years ago

Erika09
Style_council
Erika09

I LOVE SKINS!!! I’m done all the series and I’ve been looking for another show like it. It is fabulous in every way and I love the feeling I get after I’m done watching a bunch of the episodes online (which is where I have to watch it since I’m in Canada).

I definitely like the first cast the best and I miss them to death!

and as far as the second generation, I absolutely LOVEE Cook!! I can’t believe you guys don’t like him…

posted over 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

i recently got into it a month or so ago, but I’m only still in season 1 (i get lazy to watch, okay? lol) But I’ve read up on what’s happen in the rest of the seasons…I CANNOT wait to see season 3 even though everyone will be going on about Season 8 or something by the time I get to 3 lol

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password