SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kat18
Style_council
kat18

What is one makeup line that you always have with you,cheap or expensive.Mine is Urban Decay right now.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2 3 5
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love Sephora’s line, especially their mascara and mineral powder. Maybelline and Covergirl are my favorite drug store brands, especially Maybelline’s matte mousse foundation and Covergirl’s lip perfection lip stick. :)

posted over 8 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

love ester lauder

posted almost 7 years ago

QifeiZou
New_user QifeiZou is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When QifeiZou reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
QifeiZou

I love a bit of everything! MAC (but pretty much most of their face products break me out but the lipsticks and eyeshadows are to die for), Benefit, Rimmel, Revlon and Maybellines always fun to dabble in. I can’t get my hands on NARS in the UK but the amount I hear about their products I’m pretty much in love without even owning any!x

rileighnuss
Style_council
rileighnuss

MAKE UP FOR EVER. Gah everything they make is amazing. NARS has the most amazing blushes and lipsticks. I love Urban Decays eyeshadows. I just bought the new Vice palette today with 20 brand new shades of perfection. I also like MAC products, but my extensive makeup collection is lacking a lot of MAC. I need to get my PRO card so I can do a little shopping spree at the MAC store nearby. :)

1 2 3 5
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password