SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
midniteblues
Style_council
midniteblues

If you decided to make a tattoo: where would you do it? and what? colour?

posted almost 8 years ago
Humming
Style_council
Humming

Snake, on the lower back, black.

helenavillers
New_user helenavillers is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When helenavillers reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
helenavillers

I turn 18 soon and I was thinking about getting a tattoo (on a place that wouldn’t sag later) and I was asking myself the same question…?

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

unless you know you’ll never regret it, get one that’s small, simple, and not super visible. I know people love to get “meaningful” tattoos, but don’t overthink it :) and don’t get something that 40-year-old you wish never happened (like some band or tv show)
I have a bird-themed hip tattoo I designed myself, but I don’t wear revealing clothing

PrernaGogoi
Style_council
PrernaGogoi

My favorite quote in black on my upper back. :) I’ll get it as soon as I’m 18. :D

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I want to get so many tattoos! I want a a black om symbol with pink cherry blossoms on my wrist, to start off (:

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

I’m gagging to get a tattoo, I’m thinking of starting off with one on my hand. Maybe a quote or some tears on my fingers.

H07xox
Style_council
H07xox

middle of the back of my relative who passed

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

outline of a running fox, upper inner thigh, black. only about 1.5 inches or so.

starmac
New_user starmac is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When starmac reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
starmac

7 tattoos total, one rib cage(dove& raven); upper back( stars); left inner wrist (zodiac symbol); right arm( memorial cross for a friend); right inner fore arm (memorial for my aunt); right side of my neck behind my ear ( medicine wheel); left ring finer ( my husbands initial for name)… All my tattoos mean something and i would never regret any of them, i am living the one life i have to the fullest of my ability.

EmmyAnn
New_user EmmyAnn is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When EmmyAnn reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
EmmyAnn

I have two tattoos, a bird on my lower right side and a latin phrase on my upper back. I think where a lot of people go wrong is that they just think about how cool the tattoo would be if they saw it on someone else. Not every tattoo looks good on everyone. It all has to do with size, shape, color, meaning….etc. Plus they are expensive and painful! haha

ThatCleverRedhead
Style_council
ThatCleverRe...

I have a pretty large tattoo in the middle of my shoulder blades. I got it as a birthday gift to myself when I turned 21 back in 2007.

This is a link to a photo of my tattoo.

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

I’d get a bird on the back of my neck. Or some meaningful words on my lower back or the back of my neck as well.

AlexandraGill
Style_council
AlexandraGill

I’m getting my tattoo in 3 weeks :D It’s going to say “Taken By the Sky” and it’s going to be at the top of my rib cage, right on my side, on my right side. It has a lot of meaning behind not only for me, but my mom as well. I’m getting it for the both of us. I’m super excited (and nervous!)

ZaneZanite
Style_council
ZaneZanite

I am going to make 3 – wolf paws on my right foot, peacock feather on my left foot and dandelion with flying birds on the back of my neck. And I have a dream tattoo as well – flaming phoenix on my ribcage but my BF will never ever allow me to do something like that :)

omgkatherine
New_user omgkatherine is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When omgkatherine reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
omgkatherine

When I turn 18 I am planning on getting the qoute “We’ll find peace.” in black cursive on my chest along the bottom side of my collarbone, at angle down from my left shoulder.

TanMeringue
Style_council
TanMeringue

Treble Clef on my wrist & an outline of the state California on my ribs. Both in black and thin lines.

incessantluminosity
Style_council
incessantlum...

I want to get a lot of tattoos when I’m of age :3 I like finger tattoos of just a simple word in black cursive, or infinity symbols on the wrist or something. I like anchors too…and feathers…All in black and white…I dunno about placement, though.

sometimessUEaNN
New_user sometimessUEaNN is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When sometimessUEaNN reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sometimessUEaNN

i want a few tattoos, i want the silhouette of birds flying (cause i’m going to travel a lot), i also want the word smile in the inside of my right index finger, as i hope to be a photographer. i would like to get a ribbon for cystic fibrosis as a member of my family has it, and an infinity symbol on the back of my neck with my best friend. i’m also going to get a sparrow or s/t? after graduation with all of my friends, it’ll have a ribbon in its mouth “tying” us all together as we all have different dreams and will be spread across the continents :)

kaster94
Style_council
kaster94

on my arm saying ‘live. laugh. love’ (:

Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

at the moment I want my first tattoo to be on the back of my neck of a question mark just in black

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password