SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
azez
Style_council
azez

I get times where I get really bad skin like outbreaks and I hope im not the only one getting these otherwise its really unfair. But does anyone know a quick way to solve or hurry the outbreak along? I know water works so Im doing that but anythnig else?

posted over 8 years ago
crayonsrgr8
Style_council
crayonsrgr8

What kind of outbreaks? Acne? Dry skin? you need to elabourate a little more for me to help you.

posted over 8 years ago

amareeileen
Style_council
amareeileen

The Pink grapefruit face wash by Neutrogena works great with people who have dry/sensitive skin. It worked great on me, However, later, as my face started getting used to it, it started showing that it wouldnt work anymore (My face got used to it) and what i mean by later is about 4-5 months later. But thats just for me. I would honestly recommend it!

posted over 8 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

Mario Badescu products work amazing. Salicylic acid never did anything except for make my breakouts more red. I tried the Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel because it didn’t contain the salicylic acid and it had natural ingredients. Needless to say, it worked wonders for my face. I use it morning and night and it basically healed my acne. I love it.

posted over 8 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

maybe make up can help?

posted over 8 years ago

thejetblonde
Style_council
thejetblonde

I second Georgia_March. Make-up only hides the problem and it will clog up your pores even more. If you put make-up on over a break-out, it can often make it worse.

When I have an acne break out, I use Neutrogena Acne Wash and then I put a thin layer of Cortizone 10 on the affected areas (and ONLY the affected areas) to reduce the redness, which helps a lot :}

posted over 8 years ago

salutsophie
Style_council
salutsophie

If you know you’re about to develop a spot or one has just popped up, trying using something like Sudocrem. It’s an antiseptic healing cream that’s use on everything from eczema to diaper rash, but I swear by it!

posted over 8 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

Acne is by far the most common disaster to strike the face and body. It is believed that a hot Epsom salts bath taken two times per week will ease all cases of acne.

posted over 8 years ago

LorettaLouise
Style_council
LorettaLouise

Apply Toothpaste on the affeted areas before you go to bed and leave over night, the fluoride reduces redness and drys the spots up nicely. May take a couple times to see the effects. This has always worked for me and my skin is really good now.

Hope this helps.
x

posted over 8 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

There may be many type of skin problems. Here I just want to share cure about dry skin.
1. Massage the face with almond oil or olive oil every night before going to bed.

2. Mix 2 tablespoons honey with 2 teaspoons milk. Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. You would like it.

posted over 8 years ago

ContemporaryChic
Style_council
Contemporary...

heya some really usefull tips –
1. if it is a bleamish, completly clense your face with a face scrub and then apply a dab of toothpaste to each individual one and sleep with it on overnight (a bit messy i know) in the morning wash your face with a scrub again and they should be less swollen and continue to fade quickly.

2. if it is an achne then there are tablets that you can buy called, clear complexion, they come in an orange box and are avaliavle in stores such as superdrug and boots :).

but in general and for the longest lasting effects try taking a vitamin E suplement everyday and drink plenty of water and often, green tea and hebal tea can also be very helpfull and the vitamins and anti oxidents that they posess promote a healthy natural glow in your skin.

I hope this helps
Contemporary Chic xxx

posted over 8 years ago

pinklemonincrystal
Style_council
pinklemoninc...

aloe for redness

posted over 8 years ago

ohlivia
Style_council
ohlivia

My acne doesn’t have heads and is very dry… hence almost impossible to get rid of. Moisturize with an oil-free face lotion — Neutrogina makes an excellent one — if like me that’s what your problem. Most treatments make dry acne worse.

posted over 8 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

alor vera
cucumber
zynerit

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password