SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
maymaylove
Style_council
maymaylove

See the original blog post here

Many bloggers have been posting about paying it forward and I would like to do the same. Though my blog doesn’t have a lot followers (if any at all), I hope that those of you who do happen to read this will take the time and pay it forward too, whether it’s sending little gifts or helping someone in your life…keep it going.

This is how it works:

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
The only requirement in return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining ‘Pay It Forward 2011’.
Then, about the most exciting part, make and send a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who comment and commit to do the same.
Don’t worry about time. You don’t need to send them all today or tomorrow.
Gifts from the heart take time and are worth waiting for!

It’s going to take me a while to send each and everyone’s personalized gift out, but I hope it will be a nice surprise when it does shows up in your mailbox.

posted over 8 years ago
xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

im interested.. but im international. will it be okay?

posted over 8 years ago

New_user 199603 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 199603 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Sounds fun! I’m not sure what I could give, though.

posted over 8 years ago

wowalyssa
Style_council
wowalyssa

interesting. . . but what is “pay it forward 2011”? :D

posted over 8 years ago

maymaylove
Style_council
maymaylove

xanjelix – youre in luck because youre the 5th person to reply to my pay it forward post! :D (i have it posted on my blog and have had people email me too)
and yes! i’m ok with international people. please message me your email address and a link to your blog post about pay it forward 2011.

jazzyfeet – you can give something handmade or be something you think they will enjoy, it can be almost anything.

wowalyssa – pay it forward is about doing something nice for someone and they, in turn, do something nice to someone else, and it keeps going. usually, people do it in threes and it keeps branching out. in this case, were doing handmade gifts. theres also a movie about the concept, its also called “Pay it Forward”. its a really nice movie.

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password