Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MonicaRose
Style_council
MonicaRose

Is anyone else extremly excited for Project runway tomarrow? the second Anthony Ryan said monkey print I’m just like okay your my favorite you have to win and he did not let me down the first episode nor the second and my other favorite was bert as soon as I saw what he made the first challege it was so my style but the second challenge he disappointed me :( Whose everyone elses favorite? what excites you about this season?

posted about 8 years ago
pandaroo
Style_council
pandaroo

Bert’s attitude is really off putting which is soooooo upsetting since his first design was absolutely fantastic. At first I didn’t like Anya but she is a really fantastic designer despite her lack of skill. I think Laura’s designs are really cute too!

posted about 8 years ago

kayle1gh
Style_council
kayle1gh

I love Anya and Laura. I hope they never have to do another challenge for men.

posted almost 8 years ago

FashionOutlier
Style_council
FashionOutlier

I ADORE Anya!! Gosh she inspires me, if she can only have 4 months of sewing and do all THAT then who says I can’t??

Anyway, I see Anya, definitely Viktor, and hopefully Kimberly in the final 3, so I pretty much agree with thea_bambina. Kimberly really can make an amazing pair of pants, and I hope she plays that up in her collection. She also knows how to edit really well but still be on trend (though not always fashion forward…). Viktor is VERY creative, he is truly a designer with interesting, chic ideas. I really can’t stand Laura, her personality or her designs, and I don’t mind Bert but I think he’s been getting lucky. And we all know Josh has an editing, as well as an ego, problem. I see him leaving next.

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I really like Anya and Viktor!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password