Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I couldn’t find a topic on this, so I thought I’d make one, cause there are tons of nice quotes on films. Anyways, here are some of my favorite ones:

“Bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art because it documents human failure.” – Stay (brilliant movie with Ryan Gosling, Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor)

“But nothing, not getting angry, not prayers, and not tears, nothing can make something that happened unhappen. " – United States Of Leland (with Ryan Gosling again, he’s one of my fave actors and this movie is just amazing, you should try it)

“It’s only after we lost everything that we’re free to do anything” – Fight Club

Your turn :D

posted over 7 years ago
Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

Here’s two more, just cause I love he Notebook :D
“The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever.”

“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.”

posted over 7 years ago

PhoSho
Style_council
PhoSho

“You have the right to SUCK MY DICK motherfucker!” -21 Jump Street

“Maybe she’ll listen. There’s always a way. If you think there’s even a chance that she could be it, you fix it.” -Friends with Benefits

“Do you ever do this, you think back on all the times you’ve had with someone and you just replay it in your head over and over again and you look for those first signs of trouble?” -500 Days of Summer

“Memories can be terribly painful and being able to forget is a great blessing.” -Kung Fu Hustle

posted over 7 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

“When I’m big, I’m going to South America! *whispers: It’s like America.. but South * "

posted over 7 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

“why is the rum always gone?”…“ain’t karma a bitch?”“i love you but i’m not in love with you”..“i’m not mean im just real” “stop bitching at me lauren”:)))) and so manny others

posted over 7 years ago

Nuki9210
Style_council
Nuki9210

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything ~

posted about 7 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” – Gone With The Wind :)

posted about 7 years ago

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

“What we do in life…echoes in eternity”

posted about 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password